I go

I go with the night,
 to admire the past 
To sing to freedom 
and seek for horizons, lakes, rivers 
To find strengths, passions and life 
I go holding hands with time, my friend 
To continue whispering planets 
for whomever will hear them 
To see springs of stars, summer solitudes 
And find in the distance reasons, because and tomorrows 
Lagoons of essence
 Promises without fear or cold 
I go to seek who I am and what I live for 
To calm the dawn and drink the mist 
I go today, at once before the path disappears 
while I can walk, travel on the one I get
 even if it’s the one of oblivion. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 Me voy 
 Me voy con la noche a mirar el pasado 
A cantar la libertad A buscar horizontes, lagos, ríos 
A encontrar fortalezas pasiones y vida
 Me voy de la mano del tiempo, mi amigo
 A seguir susurrando planetas al que quiera oírlos 
A ver manantiales de estrellas, soledades de estío 
Y encontrar a lo lejos razones, porques y mañanas
 Lagunas de esencia
 Promesas sin miedo ni frío 
Me voy a buscar quien soy y para que vivo 
A calmar el alba y beberme el rocío
 Me voy hoy, de una vez antes de que se esfume el camino
 mientras pueda andar, viajar por el que me toca 
aunque sea el del olvido

Comments

Popular Posts